Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{Review} Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Captivating

I mentioned this little wonder in my last post.
Tarte Captivating blush has been my absolute favorite for the past several weeks.
I thought I might want to let it go with the cooler temperatures, but it is so versatile I think I will wear it all year long.


J'ai mentionné cette petite merveille dans mon dernier article.
Le blush Captivating de Tarte est mon préféré absolu depuis plusieurs semaines maintenant. 
J'avais cru devoir l'abandonner avec le retour des journées plus fraîches, mais il est si versatile que je pense pouvoir le porter toute l'année.


Captivating is bright but not overly so, matte without being chalky, and just gives you that perfect, apricot healthy flush that lasts all day.


La couleur de Captivating est vibrante mais pas clownesque, le fini est mat sans être poudreux, et donne un effet bonne mine couleur abricot qui dure toute la journée.


You can get it here
Pour l'acheter c'est ici

No comments:

Post a Comment